Information clause concerning the processing of personal data
According to Art. 13 sec. 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of data) (Journal of Laws UE L 119, p. 1) - hereinafter referred to as GDPR - we would like to inform you that:
I. Personal data controller
Okręgowa Spółdzielnia Mleczarska in Krasnystaw, Borowa Street 4, 22-300 Krasnystaw, NIP 564-000-09-39, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the Lublin-Wschód District Court in Lublin with its seat in Świdnik, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000107925, is the Administrator of your personal data.
II. Data Protection Inspector
We have appointed the Data Protection Officer in the person of Radosław Szymaszek whom you may contact regarding the protection of your personal data by e-mail email@example.com; or in writing to the address of our registered office, indicated in point I.
III. Purposes and basics of processing
The purposes of processing your data have been specified. As an administrator, we will process your data:
for analytical purposes [better selection of services answering the needs of our customers, general optimization of our products, optimization of service processes, building knowledge about our customers, financial analysis of our cooperative, etc.] being the implementation of our legitimate interest in this interest (the basis of art. 1 letter f of the GDPR);
for archival (evidence) purposes which are the implementation of our legitimate interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
in order to possibly establish, investigate or defend against claims being the implementation of our legitimate interest in this interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
in order to test customer satisfaction, which is the implementation of our legitimate interest in determining the quality of our service and the level of satisfaction of our customers with products and services (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
in order to offer the products and services directly (direct marketing), including selecting them in terms of the needs, i.e. profiling, which is the implementation of our legitimate interest in this interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
in order to offer directly (direct marketing) products and services of companies cooperating with us (our partners), including selecting them in terms of your needs, i.e. profiling, which is the implementation of our and our partners’ legitimate in this interest (the basis of art. paragraph 1 (f) of the GDPR);
IV. Right to object
One has got the right to object to the processing of the data described above at any time. We will stop processing the data for these purposes, unless we are able to demonstrate that there are legally valid grounds for us in relation to the data that override the interests, rights and freedoms, or the data will be necessary for us to determine, investigate or defense of claims. One has got the right to object to the processing of the data at any time for the purpose of direct marketing. If one exercises this right - we will stop processing the data for this purpose.
V. Data storage period
Your personal data resulting from the conclusion of the contract referred to in part III point 1 will be processed for the period during which claims related to this contract may be disclosed, i.e. for 6 years from the end of the year in which this contract expired, therein 5 years is the longest possible limitation period for claims, an additional year is provided for last-minute claims and delivery problems, and counting from the end of the year is used to determine one data deletion date for contracts ending in a given year. We may process the data processed for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services until you object to their processing for this purpose or we determine that they have become obsolete.
VI. Data recipients
Your personal data may be disclosed to our partners, i.e. persons and companies with whom we cooperate, e.g. entities providing transport services to us. Our subcontractors (processors), e.g. accounting, legal and IT companies, may also have access to your data.
VII. Rights of data subjects:
According to the GDPR, you are entitled to:
the right to access your data and receive a copy of it;
the right to rectify (correct) your data;
the right to delete data, limit data processing;
the right to object to data processing;
the right to data portability;
the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
VIII. Information on the requirement / voluntary provision of data
Providing data is an obligation under Art. 116 of the Act of March 11, 2004 on tax on goods and services and this is a condition for issuing a VAT invoice to you.
XIX. Automated decision making
The subject does not make decisions in an automated manner
1. The Regulations define the principles of operation, maintenance and operation of video monitoring in the district of Okręgowa Spółdzielnia Mleczarska in Krasnystaw (hereinafter referred to as "monitoring"), rules for recording and recording information from monitoring and the method of securing the recording from monitoring cameras, as well as the possibility of sharing the collected data. thus the data.
2. Monitoring does not include the sanitary rooms, cloakrooms, canteens and smoking rooms, and the rooms made available to the company trade union organization.
3. The administrator of the monitoring system is the Okręgowa Spółdzielnia Mleczarska in Krasnystaw (hereinafter also referred to as "OSM").
The purpose of the monitoring installation is to control the occupational health, ensure the safety of employees, protect property, control production and keep secret information, the disclosure of which could harm OSM.
1. The video monitoring system includes in particular: cameras, recorders, cables and monitoring software, and also the post enabling viewing of images from cameras and recorders (recorder).
2. The administrator has internal (inside the buildings) and external monitoring (covering the area around the OSM building).
3. The monitoring cameras are located in corridors, production rooms, storage rooms - installed in the corners of the rooms and covering the entire space of individual rooms, as well as installed outside the buildings, covering the entire area of the OSM and around the grounds of the OSM.
4. Persons authorized by the President of the OSM Management Board or, in his absence, person authorized by him, are entitled to read the recordings from the surveillance cameras and recorders. In the following, the term "President of the OSM Management Board" should also be understood as a person duly authorized by him.
1. Monitoring operates 24 hours per day.
2. Only the image from the cameras of the video monitoring system shall be registered and saved on the data carrier, without sound recording.
3. Data from monitoring are considered personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 point 1 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27th 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), hereinafter referred to as the Regulation.
1. The information on the functioning of video monitoring is provided via placement of boards with a camera pictogram on the premises and at the entrances to the area of monitoring.
2. There is the notice concerning an information clause within the meaning of art. 13 of the Regulation, the content of which is Annex 1 to these Regulations located in the main building
3. Each new employee, before being allowed to work, receives written information concerning the use of monitoring by OSM, in accordance with the provision of Art. 22 2 § 8 Act of June 26, 1974, Labor Code (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1040).
4. The data recorded on the media do not constitute the public information and are not subject to disclosure based on the provisions of the Act on access to public information.
5. The recordings may be available for the judicial authorities and the prosecution authorities such as in particular: courts, prosecutor's office, police or other entities entitled under the provisions of law. Providing recordings to entities of authorized persons takes place after informing the President of the OSM Management Board.
6. A person or other body of private law (hereinafter referred to as the "interested person") interested in securing the recording of video monitoring recordings for the needs of future legal proceedings or for the other reasons important to it, may request the President of the OSM Management Board in a form of a written request for a copy of recording or other protection, indicating the exact date, time and place of the events. In addition to securing the recording for the reasons indicated in the previous sentence, such the recording may be made available to the interested person only for inspection, after prior consent of the President of the OSM Management Board in the event of recognition the rightness of sharing the insight. Each time the monitoring recordings mentioned in sec 5. and this paragraph 6 that are made available, is entered in the Register providing monitoring recordings - a template of which is included in the OSM data Protection Policy.
7. The copy prepared after the written request of the person concerned shall be kept in the closed room and made available only to authorized bodies.
In case of lack of activity of the authorized bodies, the copy is destroyed after the expiry of the next 3 months from the date of submitting the application for securing the recording by the person concerned, and there is the protocol drawn from this activity.
8. The video monitoring record is issued to an authorized body after signing .
The monitoring regulation is available at the reception desk in the main entrance building of the headquarters OSM at ul. Borowa 4 in Krasnystaw, in the human resources department and on the OSM website.
The Regulations come into force on the day of their signing by the President of the OSM Management Board.
in the field of video monitoring and registration of entries to the premises of the Okręgowa Spółdzielnia Mleczarska in Krasnystaw (hereinafter also referred to as "OSM")
Based on Article. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27th 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (OJ EU L.from 2016 119, p. 1, as amended) - hereinafter: "GDPR", we would like to inform you that:
1) The administrator of your data is the Okręgowa Spółdzielnia Mleczarska in Krasnystaw
(address: Borowa Street 4, 22-300 Krasnystaw, phone: +48 82 576 28 61);
2) The administrator has appointed the Data Protection Officer with whom you can contact
in all matters relating to the processing of personal data via
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Administrator's address.
3) Within the scope of the Administrator's employees, personal data will be processed for the purpose of implementation rights and obligations resulting from legal provisions (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR) in connection with with the Act of June 26, 1974, the Labor Code, while for persons not being the Administrator's employees (in the field of monitoring and registration of entries to the premises) personal data will be processed because it is necessary for legal purposes to legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, namely to control the occupational hygiene, ensuring employee safety, property protection, production control and behavior confidentiality of information, the disclosure of which could expose the OSM in Krasnystaw to the detriment of;
4) Your personal data collected in connection with video surveillance will be processed for a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of recording. In case when the recordings of the image constitute evidence in legal proceedings or the Administrator decided that they may constitute evidence in the proceedings, the time limit specified in the sentence the previous one is extended until the final conclusion of the proceedings. In case of registration of entrances to the OSM premises for non-employees the personal data will be processed each time until the end of the calendar year except for personal data collected in November and December, which will be removed on March 1 of the following year.
5) Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, and will not be subject to profiling.
6) Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (including the European Union, Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland).
7) In relation with the processing of your personal data, you are entitled to the following laws:
a) the right to request from the Administrator the access to personal data relating to the person to whom the data may concern, their rectification, deletion or limitation of processing or to the
objection to processing, as well as the right to data portability;
b) the right to the complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Stawki 2 Street , 00-193 Warsaw), if one believes that the processing of data personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation
8) Providing your personal data is obligatory. Failure to provide data result sin failure to achieve the objective referred to in point 2.
9) Your data may be shared for the purpose of inspection to persons who demonstrate the need to obtain access to recordings (interest carried out by a third party).
The Regulations for the functioning, service and operation of video monitoring on the premises of
Okręgowa Spółdzielnia Mleczarska in Krasnystaw is available at the reception desk in the main building entrances of the OSM headquarters at Borowa Street 4 in Krasnystaw, in the human resources department and on the company website